- THE CHEF
- Cold Appetizers
- Hot Appetizers
⊕ 375 ml all-purpose flour
⊕ 5 ml baking soda
⊕ 5 ml baking powder
⊕ 125 ml butter, at room temperature
⊕ 250 ml sugar
⊕ 1 egg
⊕ 3 very ripe large bananas, mashed
⊕ 125 ml cup vanilla Greek yogurt
⊕ Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat the butter with the sugar and egg.
4. Add the bananas, mix well, and add the yogurt and lemon juice.
5. Add the dry ingredients, mix well (but not too much) and pour into the loaf pan.
6. Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool before serving.